Today was a pretty eventful day but a tiring one as well. We were told to get up and arrive in uniform to the basement of Walsh to get our steel toed boots. Our tam arrived dressed and ready and we found out that not only were the boots not here yet, but we did not have to be in uniform. After about 20 minutes they told us to go back; just as we were getting ready to take a break we get another text saying that we should go back because they were in fact there. Okay so we made our way down and we got our boots.
At 9:15 we met in the lobby and headed out to Rock n Jammin which is a rock climbing facility. It was a lot of fun and everyone climbed at there own pace. But being as competitive as I am I timed myself. The first time I did not make it to the top because one of my friends called to me and I looked down - I decided to go down right then and there. Nonetheless I was not going to give up without reaching the top so I climbed once again and got Ll the way to the top in 2.10 minutes! Wooh!
On the way back we stopped at Steak 'n Shake which is actually not that great. Now we have room inspections and after that I am heading to urgent care because of how I slipped and cracked my knee. I didn't go to urgent care before because I was worried that I wasn't going to get to go rock climbing but I did and even though it was very painful it was totally worth it!
Got back from urgent care and they don't seem to know what is wrong with me just that a tendon is loose so they gave me this very large leg brace that makes it impossible to wear underneath my uniform so I will have to improvise and went and bought my own that I am fully capable of wearing underneath my clothes.
Today the guys cooked burritos for dinner and I with the help of the other CM that I cooked with yesterday washed dishes. I just hate how we are not able to use the prep sinks to wash dishes because it takes us a very long time for all ten teams to do their dishes in only two sinks! Anyways it has been a good night and I will head to sleep early, or once I finish watching the Walking Dead of course :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.