Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's been pretty boring...

So sorry to say but the situation herein Denver has not really changed for us. We are still in the offices and some of us have work while others do not. I am personally doing a lot more work now since I got a new POC, since my old one moved (and FYI he didn't even feel the need to mention it). Other than that work has been pretty boring. I got to go home two weekends ago and it was just so different to not be surrounded by my team, so much that I was glad to be back in Denver. even though work may be boring the social scene here in Denver is not. I cannot go into details, but rest assure that there is always something to do and I had one of the best weekends ever here in Denver this past weekend. This weekend I know si going to be fun because its Memorial Day and even though I may not be going home like most of my team, there are a lot of things planned... Once again feel free to ask me questions about FEMA Corps and I will respond ASAP. And btw I put in my application to be a FEMA TL for next year! Hopefully I get it cause I love the program even if it might be boring, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.