These are my thoughts and experiences of my first and only term in FEMA Corps as a Corps Member in the Tundra Unit (team 2) based out of South West Region Campus in class 19B.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Week 4
So this week was very tedious. I finished the project I was working on, but it seems that I finished my work ahead of mentors and now have not received any new project to work on as he has to review the disasters that I worked on. In the meantime I have been sitting in my cubicle and catching up on all the TV that I have missed, so I guess that's a plus; I just wish that I actually had some work to do at this point and time.
The weekends have been pretty fun; I went fishing yesterday, shopping and to the zoo on Saturday, and the weekend before we explored downtown with the other teams that are stationed here.
Lastly, a majority of our team has started the Paleo Diet and I have already lost five pounds this past week in addition to the 17lbs that I have lost since I got to Denver back in February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.