These are my thoughts and experiences of my first and only term in FEMA Corps as a Corps Member in the Tundra Unit (team 2) based out of South West Region Campus in class 19B.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Expectations
Now that I know I will be based out of Denver, Colorado I am becoming even more anxious about getting my service started. The campus where we will be stationed looks beautiful and the city of Denver itself looks busy enough. Now I just await the email and or packet with all my information. However as I have done a lot of exploring online already I know that there is now a new portal through which accepted corps members go through. (Mine is colored green instead of red) I filled out my travelers information and have already begun to read over my manual. More to come later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.